One day, I didn't exists...then I did. I came to life so to speak behind a shed in a friends backyard. I was in a frilly red dress I turned my head and looked into the excited faces of three little boys my age. They were holding there breath and egging me on. I figured out after a moment that I was supposed to knock on the creepy guys door. My heart racing I kicked off the girly shoes my grandmother had no dought put on me that morning and walked up to the door. I turned once to see my friends faces lit with excitement and awe. I felt alive. I knocked on the door and stood there for a few seconds just listing to my heart pound. Astounded by almost everything. The door opened and the creepy guy looked down at me and his first serious face turned kind. "Well hello there little girl" he said in a kind voice. "Are you lost?" I looked at him for a minute my face red. "I'm a boy" This made him chuckle. "Boys don't wear red dresses and have ringlets sweetie" I pouted for a minute. "I'm a boy and those are my friends" I pointed at my friends who were staring at me as though I had won some huge trophy. I grinned and waved. The man catching on turned and waved at my friends who took off like rabbits. We both laughed. "I'm sorry mr. They just wanted me to knock on your door. Because your house is scary." He laughed. "well i guess to you young kids it would look kind of scary. Well off you go. It was nice talking with you." I ran off a delighted smile over my face to look for my friends.
"Erica, you did it!! did you see his face!! WOW you talked to him!" cried David as I frowned. "I don't like the name Erica..call me Ethan okay?" Being kids of 6 this wasn't a very odd request. It was playing pretend. "Okay Ethan...your the best! Let's go to the trails and catch frogs!!"
And that's how I came to be. If your reading this and are confused. I am a personality. One of well i was one of many. Now I am one of only 5 we as a whole are getting better. I was borne a girl. Birth name Erica. She has multiple personality disorder and I am one of them and trapped in a woman's body. That's why i need a place like this to express myself when i do come out. A place where I can leave something behind once I'm gone to say. Ethan was here. Someone remember me, someone know who i am. Because once we are healed I wont be here. I'll just be a apart of the whole.
I'll have more to blog about later. Right now I'm going to go nurse this headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment